IOTAA produces a range of publications and resources for it’s members and wider IoT, business and education community including research reports and white papers.
- #MeToo for AI: could Cambridge Analytica happen again? 14 May 2018
- WS7 Platform Selection Guidelines V1.0, May 2018
- IoTAA submission to Dept of Industry – Digital Economy – Opening up the Conversation, 30 Nov 2017
- Good Data Practice- A Guide for B2C IoT Services for Australia, Nov 2017
- IoTAA Strategic Plan to Strengthen IoT Security in Australia v4, Sept 2017
- IoTAA Submission Spectrum Reform Final 28July2017
- IoTAA Submission to Inquiry – Australian Governments Role in the Development of Cities, July 2017
- IoTAA Security Guideline V1.0 23 February 2017
- IoTAA Security Guideline V1.2 November 2017
- IoTAA – Further submission by IoTAA Workstream 3 to the Productivity Commission re Data Availability and Use Draft Report, 12 December 2016
- IoT Alliance Australia_Submission to ACCC Communications Market Study V1.3, 21 Oct, 2016
- Vodafone IoT Barometer 2016: Benchmarks and best practices to help achieve the greatest return from Internet of Things project.
- IoTAA’s Position Paper: Seizing the Internet of Things Opportunity for Australia, 6 Sept, 2016
- Research Report: The Implications of Digital Agriculture and Big Data for Australian Agriculture, Australian Farm Institute at http://www.farminstitute.org.au/publications/research_report/big-data-report.html: represents 12 months of investigation into digital technologies and big data for agriculture.
- IoTAA submission to Productivity Commission’s Issues Paper on Data Availability & Use, 12 August 2016.
- IoTAA Submission to OAIC draft guide on big data and the Australian Privacy Principles, 26 July 2016
- IoT and Spectrum – the ACMA’s role, published by Workstream 4 of IoTAA, 11 May 2016.
- IoT and Spectrum Availability, published by Workstream 4 of IoTAA, 11 May 2016.
- IoTAA submission to the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet: Enabling Smart Cities with IoT Final report, June 2016
- IOTAA report Enabling the Internet of Things for Australia: understand how Australia can harness the benefits of IoT – the “next great disruptor”, October 2015.
- IoTAA Slide Deck, June 2017
- IoTAA State of the Nation Presentations, 6 September 2016
- HyperCat Overview, 21 July 2016
- Hypercat for IoTAA, 20 July 2016
Below is a list of useful links that provide a wealth of additional IoT information.
- Australian Computer Society Information Age newsletter, ia.acs.org.au
- CEDA Australia’s Future Workforce, ceda.com.au
- Communications Alliance, commsalliance.com.au
- Everything IoT, everythingiot.com.au
- Hypercat Australia consortium, hypercat.io
- Industrial Internet Consortium, iiconsortium.org
- Industrie 4 in Germany, platformi-40.de
- Internet of Everything (IoE) Community
- IoE Community Sydney
- IOT Consortium, iofthings.org
- IOT Hub – connecting you to the internet of things, iothub.com.au
- IoT Sydney – meet-up,meetup.com.iotsydney
- IPV6 Community in Australia, ipv6now.com.au
- ITU’s Smart Sustainable Cities, itu.int/eu
- M2M Community,m2mconnectivity.com.au
- PM&C Smart Cities Plan, cities.dpmc.gov.au
- The Applied IoT Engineering Community of Engineers Australia, https://iot.engineersaustralia.org.au/
- Tracking the Internet of Things for the Australasian IT Community, iotaustralia.org.au