Benefits of membership
Membership of the IoTA Alliance confers a range of benefits:
- Collaboration opportunities with Australian and global companies addressing IoT issues in Australia
- Participation in IoTAA events and activities, such as showcase demonstrations and State of the Nation
- Access to workstream materials and outputs such as the latest papers on data sharing and security
- Access to the information repository of each workstream
- Benefit of association with the IoTAA brand, its profile, visibility and reach
- Opportunity to contribute to education and awareness programs for IoT
- Opportunities to present and position your company at events
- Opportunities to influence and develop policy and regulation enabling or inhibiting IoT deployment.
How to join
- Identify the focus of your interest by reviewing the twelve workstreams
- If you would like to join an IoTAA workstream please visit our Collaboration Centre at: https://members.iot.org.auThe system has a public area which includes selected IoTAA and workstream calendars, publications and news. However most features and content can only be accessed by IoTAA members. To access, this content, members will require an account. Please register and get involved.
- For those interested in joining the IoTAA Executive Council please contact us via: Email: hello(at)iot(dot)org(dot)au
IOTAA Workstream Membership Fees
Participants are drawn from a wide cross-section of industry (agriculture, transport, utilities and cities), and includes service providers, vendors, consultants and suppliers in the IoT space.
IoTAA participants have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of IoT initiatives and events, with the opportunity to provide input into the future direction and growth of IoT in Australia.
Fess are annual and are pro-rated over the financial year – July to June.
– for Regular workstream members -$245/annum
– for Startup and student mebers – $120/annum
IOTAA Executive Council Members
Membership of the Board is by nomination and acceptance of the Executive Council. Membership on the Executive Council is by invitation and incurs an annual membership fee.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.