14 June 2017
In a strong showing, 19 nominations were submitted for the IoTAA’s inaugural IoT Impact Award. As part of the ACOMM Awards, IoTAA will recognise an organisation or company that has positively impacted the adoption of the Internet of Things in the Australian economy.
We can now announce the shortlist of:
- Aurizon (client), Deloitte (delivery partner)
- Smarter Technology Solutions
- Thinxtra Pty Ltd and
- WaterGroup Pty Ltd
The winner will be announced at the ACOMMS Awards dinner on 19 July, and via IoTAA channels thereafter. The full shortlist can be viewed here: http://www.acomms.com.au/shortlist.php.
Our five judges were:
- Stuart Waite, Chair of Workstream 6: IoT Start-ups, CEO of Timpani and IoTAA Board Member
- Tom Burton, Publisher of The Mandarin: Public sector news, public learning
- Piers Hogarth-Scott, National Practice Leader – Internet of Things, KPMG
- John Stanton, Chair of the IoTAA Executive Council and CEO of Communications Alliance and
- Johanna Plante, IoTAA Board Member and Chair of ACCAN.